- Towels and capes will continue to be washed after every client
- All work stations and chairs are sanitised after every client
- Hand sanitizer is available at each work station and front desk
- You will be seated at a safe distance from each other that meets the suggested social distance requirements
- Increasing the frequency of salon cleaning, including scissors and other tools.
- We recommend use tap and pay, the Eftpos machine is sanitised after every use
- With have removed all magazines from the salon, we do have free wifi so you can still catch up on the gossip and stay in touch with the latest news.
If you would like to be looked after out of hours (before and after normal business hours) or at our other salon location, please ask us at time of booking and we will do our best to accommodate you.
We have stopped serving tea, coffee, and water and would encourage you to support the local coffee shops in these hard and unknown times.
The salon director and salon manager have both completed and passed the Infection Control Training - COVID-19 as issued from the Australian Government Department of Health.
We will continue to keep providing more information and updates on our website and social media as it becomes available. We thank you for your understanding and support in these unknown times and look forward looking after you.
Helen Louise Team