Kerastase Genesis Bain Nutri-Fortifiant Shampoo 250mlRegular price $48.00 AUD
Fortifying, anti-breakage shampoo for dry, weakened hair. Restore moisture and enhance fibre retention for minimalised hair-fall. Gently clarify, nourish and detangle strands for a strong, healthy result.
Restore moisture and enhance breakage protection with the Genesis Bain Nutri-Fortifiant shampoo for dry, weakened hair. Deliver strands with intense nourishment while enhancing the retention of hair fibre both at the scalp and lengths to boost healthy, anti-breakage results. Formulated with Edelweiss Native Cells and Ginger Root to strengthen hair fibre and boost antioxidant protective properties against external aggressors.
- Effective anti-breakage nourishing shampoo for dry hair
- Removes dirt and excess oil for deep cleanse
- Formulated with Edelweiss Native Cells and Ginger Root for powerful antioxidant properties
- 93.3% less breakage, more resistance and less hair-fall due to breakage*
- 49% increase in softness and 65% more hydrated and nourished**
- Plumps hair fibre and bodifies finish when used with Masque Reconstituant**
Key Ingredients List
A unique combination of Ginger Root and Edelweiss Native Cells:
Ginger Root is known for its ability to protect against daily external aggressor.
Edelweiss Native Cells is known in skincare for its antioxidant power and collagen preserving properties. The Edelweiss flower is capable to resist the most extreme conditions.
Full Ingredients List
Aqua / water / eau - Sodium laureth sulfate - Sodium chloride - Cocamidopropyl betaine - Dimethicone - Citric acid - Hexylene glycol - Sodium benzoate - Sodium hydroxide - Amodimethicone - Carbomer - Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride - Trideceth-10 - Glycerin - Salicylic acid - Limonene - Glycol distearate - Mica - Peg-100 stearate - Linalool - Steareth-6 - Phenoxyethanol
What is phenoxyethanol?
Phenoxyethanol is a preservative used in some cosmetics to preserve product quality and ensure consumer safety by preventing the growth of microbes. To identify it in our products, take a look at the ingredients list on packaging. It can be found under the name PHENOXYETHANOL.
read more about PHENOXYETHANOL
- Coco - betaine - Trideceth-3 - Ci 77891 / titanium dioxide - Benzyl salicylate - Coumarin - Zingiber officinale root extract / ginger root extract - Citral - Benzyl alcohol - Citronellol - Acetic acid - Fumaric acid - Xylitylglucoside - Anhydroxylitol - Leontopodium alpinum callus culture extract - Xylitol - Xanthan gum - Dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide diacet - ATE - PARFUM / FRAGRANCE